CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Black on Black CTS V

Rickster

It pulled up beside me today in the city. The Dick in the car looked me and the car up and down. I think he was jealous. Then he took off in a big rush. Dick. I held my place and let him go. Think I could have given him a good run but too much traffic for my liking.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

It pulled up beside me today in the city. The Dick in the car looked me and the car up and down. I think he was jealous. Then he took off in a big rush. Dick. I held my place and let him go. Think I could have given him a good run but too much traffic for my liking.

Well don't be too mad,

Alot of guys at the Polo club where I go now and then they have nicer automobiles and or trucks, but it is alright,

they all have to work all day, they've got a boss and they make payments on everything. :)

Plus too also a triple positive is necessary to describe how much more handsome I am :rolleyes:

Also don't worry too much about the "dick" in the car..

What you called him is probably the one thing he does not have much of :lol:

That's why he's got such a bad attitude

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Thanks for the support Fred.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

You're welcome there.

I've known a few women who work in adult films and of course they know alot of men,

And I've been told that most guys who are A******S usually really do have a lack of... there of an :lol:

See so be glad you're not him!

:lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived