CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Trouble Code Access...98 Deville

Bill4209

OFF & WARMER

There is nothing on my digital cluster that says warmer.I have an off...a recirculate...a defog...a auto-econ...a fan spd arrow up...a fan spd. arrow down...a frt. window defrost...a rear window defrost..a blue temp. control btn. a red temp. control button. I still have no clue as to which buttons to press and hold........

This is from the 1998 Factory Service Manual.

Regards,

Warren

post-416-1160348908_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

OFF & WARMER

There is nothing on my digital cluster that says warmer.I have an off...a recirculate...a defog...a auto-econ...a fan spd arrow up...a fan spd. arrow down...a frt. window defrost...a rear window defrost..a blue temp. control btn. a red temp. control button. I still have no clue as to which buttons to press and hold........

That is the warmer button

Regards,

Warren

Thank You..........Bill

OFF & WARMER

Thank You.....Bill

Regards,

Warren

Thank You..........Bill

OFF & WARMER

Thank You.....Bill

I get it now......It works fine too.No more problems.......Thanks a million.........Bill

Archived