CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Warren!!!!

CadillacETC1997

That's nearly as pretty as Baby! :P

Thanks for the thought. Really! :) I hope it finds a good home.

I only saw two like Baby over the years, but each was missing something critical like the wheels or sunroof . . . . never saw one just like her.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Now, that Eldo could use some ww's!

That's funny! It was my first thought also, but I didn't want to stir up trouble. :rolleyes: Sort of . . . .

Regards,

Warren

P.S. JasonA asked if my '95 wheels were stock or from a DeVille. I forgot to reply to him. Mea culpa. Maybe this photo will answer his question.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

And it's for sale right in the middle of the "RUST BELT". I bailed out of Sutton, MA (two towns over from Charlton) for Sunny Tampa Bay last year. Massachusetts uses a tremendous amount of salt on it's roads during the winter and cars there start to rust badly after only two or three winters. And it rains 50% to 60% the rest of the time so vehicles don't last very long...

So I would be very reluctant to buy any car from a state that uses so much road salt.

Just an observation...

Archived