CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Suspension

QbanCgar

i have a '93 STS w/ N*, i am n "DIRE" need of replacing my suspension w/o spending 1k+! i'm heard of going w/ Boston Suspension, but i'm not sure if i want 2 pay $700 4 a total new suspension if i'm not planning on having the car 4 another 2 yrs. does any1 know of a more inexpensive alternative? i guess if push comes 2 shove i'll have 2 go w/ Boston Suspension. :unsure:

Pimpin' In My Black 'Lac

i have a '93 STS w/ N*, i am n "DIRE" need of replacing my suspension w/o spending 1k+! i'm heard of going w/ Boston Suspension, but i'm not sure if i want 2 pay $700 4 a total new suspension if i'm not planning on having the car 4 another 2 yrs. does any1 know of a more inexpensive alternative? i guess if push comes 2 shove i'll have 2 go w/ Boston Suspension. :unsure:

This may not be as helpful as I want to be, but a guy where I work said when he wanted to replace his struts on his 93 Seville, he didn't want to pay the $500 per, so he looked around and found an after market strut that comes w/o the electronics. Then he had to override the code something, I don't have all the facts. But he said he put 4 new struts on the car for a fraction of what the original replacement struts cost.

Hmmmm. After re-reading your post I am wondering if Boston Suspention is what he used.

Have you done a search on "after-market struts"?

Archived