CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

We should all chip in for a Pop Mech AD

The Fred

It has gone up since I used it but their classifieds are only $19 per word now..

They were $14 in my day

Well any way $300 will put a 15 word ad in there. In the next month or so when I put my ads in maybe I could get a cut rate and we could have caddyinfo in there.

That would be a good idea. :)

So when it is time for me to put my ads in I'll kick in a c-note IF the rest of yall can come up with the rest, good deal, yes, maybe find some more enthusiasts and maybe even another guru :o

What happened to the Guru man any way?

Thanks,

The Fred.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

I think someone had the right idea when they suggested we don't want to add a huge number of people who are not Cadillac enthusiasts. I don't at all mean to sound elitest or exclusionary, but I also would hate to see the signal to noise ratio go wrong.

I am not sure Popular Mechanics is a huge Cadillac market draw; perhaps Forbes would be closer to that, and does cover Cadillacs with some frequency, which suggests that they feel their readers are interested.

There are still a couple of Gurus who post here occasionally, and other places. Generally I use the term to mean someone who is an expert on a topic. However, the topic or history of specific persons is best left for private discussion.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

You are a good guy Mr. Bruce,

Most forum owners just want as much traffic as possible in order to earn more revenue from their sponsors.

You are a stand up guy and a hell of a gentleman to feel the way you feel about this.

Congratulations there, you have Fred Approval :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived