CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need help!!!!

seanhan

I just replaced my Blower motor control module becuse i had no control of the blower it just ran wide open. After putting everything back togther i noticed that cold air from the a/c was comming out of the defroster vent and also the front vents. I removed the passenger side kick panel and found a black plastic air hose disconnected and it sucks air when the cars a/c is running, the line comes in through the firewall.. I can't find where the attach the loose end??? any help would be great!!

Thanks ;)

That is the vacuum supply line and the lack of vacuum is why air is deverted to defrost (default mode). The line goes to the programmer. Should be back behind the glove box I believe. It should have about 5 vacuum hoses and an electrical connector on it.

That is the vacuum supply line and the lack of vacuum is why air is deverted to defrost (default mode). The line goes to the programmer. Should be back behind the glove box I believe. It should have about 5 vacuum hoses and an electrical connector on it.

There dosent seem too be enough slack for the hose to plug into the programmer but there is one receptical on the end of the programmer empty. I can force it on but it kinda bends the rubber programmer..

Archived