CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Drive Laps on Texas Motor Speedway for Charity

Texas Jim

Went to Texas Motor Speedway with my son. He took his Acura TSX. We drove the 3 laps.

It was fun... BUT ....

I was the first car behind the pace car. They were only going 75 MPH. :angry: Bummer. I did drop back a little and then as you go into the corners, and the pace car stayed pretty low ... You could get on it, let it go high up on the track and run up to a little over 100 then slow down before you passed the pace car. :D

Got a picture of the Caddy in the winners circle.

All in all ... it was fun. Just wish they would let you go faster.

Posted Image

Sunday, May 6th, 2007, 10AM... take laps on the Milwaukee Mile, for Charity....

I know people live all over... I live about 15 miles west of this track, in a little town called Pewaukee... I know Ranger is not far from me...

Point being, if anyone is interested, just sharing this, with enough time to plan on it...

Also, there's a link to a promotions guy at the track, he has a note there that car clubs can register in advance and run laps together.... I could theoretically call him and tell him that the Caddy Info Car Club is going to be there.....

Let me know if anyone is interested at all.... otherwise, disregard, we now bring you back to our regularly scheduled forum.....

Sunday, May 6th, 2007, 10AM... take laps on the Milwaukee Mile, for Charity....

I know people live all over... I live about 15 miles west of this track, in a little town called Pewaukee... I know Ranger is not far from me...

Point being, if anyone is interested, just sharing this, with enough time to plan on it...

Also, there's a link to a promotions guy at the track, he has a note there that car clubs can register in advance and run laps together.... I could theoretically call him and tell him that the Caddy Info Car Club is going to be there.....

Let me know if anyone is interested at all.... otherwise, disregard, we now bring you back to our regularly scheduled forum.....

They do this at the Indy 500 track every year as well. I never have been able to sync the day they do it with my schedule. <_<

Archived