CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Tail light question

davidcarlson

Alright... I have a question. I have followed a few Cadillacs with the LED chasing tail light in the center of the trunk. (Chases left for the left turn signal, right for the right t/s, and steady for the brake) Does anyone know (I'm sure you guys do) what year and model that is? Even further, does anyone know the part number to the light strip and where I can view/order one? I am in the process of fabricating another part for another kind of car, and would appreciate any input. I'm using the Cadillac as my "inspiration". Thanks, folks.

Alright... I have a question. I have followed a few Cadillacs with the LED chasing tail light in the center of the trunk. (Chases left for the left turn signal, right for the right t/s, and steady for the brake) Does anyone know (I'm sure you guys do) what year and model that is? Even further, does anyone know the part number to the light strip and where I can view/order one? I am in the process of fabricating another part for another kind of car, and would appreciate any input. I'm using the Cadillac as my "inspiration". Thanks, folks.

The best expert is Logan. You can send him a personal message or email. See the link:

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=2

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived