CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Language Notes

In our Caddyinfo.com Terms of usage, which governs conduct on the site, please note:

You agree to not use the Service to:

a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable

The board automatically replaces some vulgararities with *smurf*. Obviously, one can figure out new spellings that avoid the *smurf* filters, but the intent is to avoid use of vulgarities altogether. It saves me time having to manually edit posts if we all follow the terms of usage. If you don't want your posts edited, please stay within the terms of usage.

Any personal attacks against the moderator(s), among other actions, are grounds for immediate and unilateral banning, which may or may not have a reprieve date.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

There is an easy way to avoid seeing any *smurfs*, which is to always use polite language, suitable for posting on a public forum, and in keeping with our terms of usage.

You are welcome to insert "*****" for any words that would have drawn a *smurf*, as in "I hate those *** *** smurfs."

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived