CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'03 DHS pics

Ranger

My daughter sold her '99 SLS today and took posession of "Ruby", so I finally put the DHS on the road. Here are the pics I promised back in June. Sorry they are so late.

P.S. I now have a '99 FSM for sale if anyone is interested. $45 + shipping (about $6 I think).

[attachmentid=2716]

post-9-1155435497_thumb.jpg

nice rims! and do I see night vision camera in that grill? Out of curiousity where do they move the emblem too? I think I remember seeing them just on the hood right?

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

No night vision. The Cadillac emblem wa moved to the grill (at least on the DHS). I had a frontal shot but deleted it, guess I should have left it. The wheels are standard DHS. I'll see if I can enlage the pics a bit tomorrow and add the front shot.

ah I see the grill hides it in the other pics.

The DHS is/was a nice balance between the DTS and regular Deville.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

DHS = Deville High-Luxury Sedan

DHS is a 'more luxurious' version of Deville and is not meant to be 'in-between' Deville and DTS. DTS = Deville Touring Sedan and is more performance-oriented.

So from a status point-of-view, DHS and DTS are 'equal's.

cheers,

~Doc

ah I see the grill hides it in the other pics.

The DHS is/was a nice balance between the DTS and regular Deville.

Archived