CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

turtle wax ice its a must have =)

Hello,

I havent been on much lately. As I finally got an old car I have always wanted for $600 a 1996 Chrysler LHS (3.5 ltr) it needed freeze 3 plugs in the block. The plugs were only 2 bucks each and sometime on the lift 2hrs. The car came to Bloomington with some people from NC that were going to IU for a phd. They traded it at a friends dealership because of a coolant leak. It had 156,900 miles on it when I got it and now I have put a little over 2k miles on it. Im very taking with it as it has tons of new parts on it!!

Ok, so about the Ice I have just been having one heck of a time waxing the LHS. A few weeks ago I seen an ad on tv for this Ice. This stuff is just really wonderful easy on and easy off. Its merely no work at all. I have bought every kinda wax I can think of and nothing as been as easy to use as this stuff.

Happy waxing,

Michael -

:)

I saw the commercial about it. Looks interesting. I may give it a try. I was using a sythetic polish for awhile and then I went back to regular wax. I really did enjoy the easy application and removal. And the results were great. I hope Ice will deliver the same. :)

IPB Image

Those LHSes are nice cars. I think that 3.5L engine uses timing belts -- be sure those are in good condition before proceeding too much with it. The current 3.5L DOHC V-6 uses timing belts...it's a shame -- it's Chrysler's best V-6 engine, on paper, and its only V-6 with timing belts.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived