CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

burnoutz how

gabyllac

hmm this I will have to try, just a pain in the *smurf* if the ABS is in the trunk fuse box.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Pulling the ABS fuse doesn't work. When you loose your ABS, the vehicle automaticall defaults to second gear also, just like turning T/C off.

Hmm didn't know this. I heard this from a Grand Prix GTP owner, I assumed too much I guess. Still, with water, she'll do a burnout starting in second gear. ;) That's exactly how I did mine in those videos :).

IPB Image

^yeah I tired it, got the road wet, (probibly could have got it wetter) and just pulled the rear wheels....and now my car (while idling) makes a sqeaking sound :(....I haven't driving it since but I'll see....I should have told myself this was a bad idea......I just hope i didn't do something to screw up the tranny, sound is comeing from the watepump side.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived