CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Ideas in work for logos

Have a look at these and see what you think; these are logo graphic ideas submitted in response to my request on the TAZ forum:

bannercaddyinfo2copy.jpg

blah.png

20100122_banner01.jpg

2lvyfmg.jpg

watermarks when used are because the development is not complete and to ensure that the artist gets paid

once the final graphic is selected.

I sent some comments on each of these for ideas to improve, but I want to hear if any appeal to you.

Generally I am trying to add more color and/or more 'pop' than shown.

Read More / Submit new ideas: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70424

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I like number 1 and 3. I like the simplicity of 1, but I like the red car better in 3. I've been working on one myself...I can post it when I am done if you'd like.

big4870885.jpg

I like number 1 and 3. I like the simplicity of 1, but I like the red car better in 3. I've been working on one myself...I can post it when I am done if you'd like.

It seems counter-intuitive for branding consistency, but I find that the more logos the better.

For example when I am showing usable backlink graphics it is good to offer some choices.

Bruce

Number 2 leaves no doubt about the site name.

Yes, I asked for more color in that one. I suggested a red/white/blue theme in the "Caddy" then a contrasting color for the "Info".

One of the issues is that my 'taste' is in monochromes and wood, but for good site design we need bright colors and a variety of color.

So I'm not looking for what I 'like', but trying to evaluate based on eye-catching and professional appearance.

Bruce

Well here's one idea I was toying around with, though it's not completely finished...keeping in mind the idea for bright colors and a red, white, blue theme. I'm no pro at this, but I'm not terrible either (IMHO). I just figure if I can come up with something you like, then it would save you from having to pay someone to do it (I won't charge you for it, you have helped me out a lot). Feel free to criticize / comment as much as you like.

sky2flat.jpg

big4870885.jpg

That looks very interesting. I like the contrasting backgrounds, and the variety of color.

Late next week I plan to go 'live' with the new forum skin. After we see that and work with it a bit then let's see what might work well to match up with the new forum look.

Bruce

Archived