CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Battery

Bill K

Finally after 7 or so years I had to replace the original battery. After a 20 mile drive I sat and played the radio for 20 to 30 min. and the battery wouldnt turn the engine over. So it wasnt completly dead but just real tired. I got another Delco from PepBoys for $99+tax. It took about 15 min. to change and the radio station & seat presets were not lost. That really surprized me. Being under the seat, this was the cleanest battery exchange I have ever made. I just hope I get the same longevity from the replacement.

Later....

Finally after 7 or so years I had to replace the original battery. After a 20 mile drive I sat and played the radio for 20 to 30 min. and the battery wouldnt turn the engine over. So it wasnt completly dead but just real tired. I got another Delco from PepBoys for $99+tax. It took about 15 min. to change and the radio station & seat presets were not lost. That really surprized me. Being under the seat, this was the cleanest battery exchange I have ever made. I just hope I get the same longevity from the replacement.

Later....

I had to replace mine when I bought mine ! It was neat it being under the back seat all the Devilles i had were under the hood.

Michael :)

Archived