CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

wood steering wheel oem

i have been looking at ebay for a long time for a woodsteering wheel for my sls i know that i can get the same steeringwheel that was for an sts and still use it in my sls. i can get it from the dealer but its gonna be 400 or 500 something like that. does anybody know of anr other resources ?

thanks,

michael

Hey there,

just keep an eye on eBay motors, they usually have all sorts of parts/accessories listed.

Good Luck

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

Hey there,

just keep an eye on eBay motors, they usually have all sorts of parts/accessories listed.

Good Luck

hey, there thanx :) i keep looking for one in wheat color ;) maybe someday

what do you mean "wheat color" ? like, tan instead of shale?

The other day a nice steering wheel like you're looking for was listed on ebay for $85 and no one even put a bid in. I was kinda surprised, actually.

good luck with your search

"My worst day riding, is better than my best day working."

what do you mean "wheat color" ? like, tan instead of shale?

The other day a nice steering wheel like you're looking for was listed on ebay for $85 and no one even put a bid in. I was kinda surprised, actually.

good luck with your search

thanx, ill try to look for that ! :)

i have been looking at ebay for a long time for a woodsteering wheel for my sls i know that i can get the same steeringwheel that was for an sts and still use it in my sls. i can get it from the dealer but its gonna be 400 or 500 something like that. does anybody know of anr other resources ?

thanks,

michael

This place

http://www.american-stitches.com/amstitche...ges/custom.html

will do it for $471. I realize that's more than you want to spend, but I thought it might interest you as an "other resource."

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived