CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

94 STS Exhaust/Mufflers

K2K

What d'y'all think? I want to get some better-sounding and more poweful mufflers, and cash is not an issue until I blow this lotto money >:) I've heard good things about most Dyomax products on caddyforums.com, but I'd love to convert my y frame to 2.5 and put on some Corsas.

Money no object, I'd pass on the Dynomax products, except maybe the Ultra Flow. Go with a pair of Corsas or Borlas.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Corsa mufflers are NOT available for the '94 models. Corsa does not sell mufflers alone, due to the fact that the mufflers are designed in conjunction with the rest of the cat back system for a particular engines sound output frequencies.

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

What d'y'all think? I want to get some better-sounding and more poweful mufflers, and cash is not an issue until I blow this lotto money >:) I've heard good things about most Dyomax products on caddyforums.com, but I'd love to convert my y frame to 2.5 and put on some Corsas.

;) If money is no object go for the whole exhaust system...piping...cats..mufflers..the works..

Archived