CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1993 Seville $1000 cash

I went to see this car today and decided that it wasn't something I wanted to tackle with a house signing less than 2 weeks away. Here are the details: Located near Syracuse, New York, 189,000 miles, 4.9 engine that purrs (no knock), replaced all 4 struts, new fuel tank and fill tube, new fuel pump, original rims with all center caps, tranny was replaced in 2001, beige leather interior in good shape but could use reconditioning.... no tears that I could see, heated seats, all power accessories and they all work (wow), heat and blower work great, AC has been converted but either has a leak or just needs a recharge (hasn't been used in awhile I was told), power antenna doesn't work and is frozen in up position, exterior color is black, new grill, one rear light assembly has a crack but not serious, needs new tires, this car can be driven right off the lawn. I started it up a few times and backed it up and pulled it forward but didn't take it out on the road (no plates). Smooth as silk. Now for the issues. Has some dings and dents on the exterior and rot happening on the underbody.

If someone were to keep the car whole it would require some body work. Will definitely need new fuel and brake lines. Those could go at anytime. However, if someone wanted a quiet 4.9 engine or a parts car then this would be a steal of a deal. The owner is asking $1800 but will take $1000 cash.

If you need more details e-mail me. I took some pics and will post on a request basis.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Well I talked to the owner today to inform him that I wouldn't be buying the caddy. He was pleased to know that I had posted the info on here. But he reminded me that time was of the essense. He wants to get rid of it before the first snow fall. If anyone is seriously interested then ask and I'll take the time to post pics of the car.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived