CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Anyone have a wiring diagram

Does anyone here have , or know where i can get a wiring diagram for my buddys heater fan on his 94 deville. He has a problem where the fan sometimes doesnt come on until you unplug the wires and then plug them back in, now that doesnt even help. Motor is brand new and operates fine with direct power. a wiring diagram might help us understand things a bit better,

Thanks in advance

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

They are different for 4.9 and 4.6. You need to specify.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

OOPS!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Okay, I think I got it right this time . . . . might take some time to load.

Regards,

Warren

P.S. This is for a '95. Probably (?) the same.

P.P.S. I was in error. It's the same for 4.6 as 4.9.

FrontFan.jpg

Posted Image

Archived