CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Tires and wheels

OK i'm lookin to get a new set of rims for my sts, just wondering if anyone knows what other car rims are compaitble with the sts bolt pattern, a buddy of mine has chrome rims off a Chrysler 300 and they look sweet, thinkin of gettin the same style, what do you think????

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

I don't think the Chrysler wheels will bolt up to the Cadillac. Mopar has used 4.5" bolt circles for a long time, and we know those are 114.3mm. Do we want to fan that fire again?

Beware the "chrome" Chrysler wheels. Many modern chrome wheels from Chrysler are really silver alloys with chromed plastic "caps" over the wheels. Convincing, but fake. My parents had an '03 Liberty with the "chrome-clad" wheels. My dad never did believe they were plastic caps. They're doing that on a variety of models nowadays, and the new 300s are included in that. I don't think that's necessarily a bad idea. Get a scratch in your precious wheels and it's as easy as replacing a hub cap in a sense. However, they charge you for them like they're real chrome.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

All (or at least most) GM front wheel drive wheels will fit. We totalled our 1995 Chrysler LHS and we test fitted the 16 inch wheels off of that on our 1991 Fleetwood and they fit awesome, really filled up the wheel-well. The bolt pattern was the same but the offset is different. They stick out of the wheel wells a bit but I think it looks mean :lol: . I know the 98 and up LHS' have some really nice chrome wheels.

Spence

Really should stay with 5x115mm and OEM for that fact. Cadillac's OEM-chrome wheels are very high quality and lighter weight when compared with aftermarket-chrome wheels.

If I may be so bold - selection has never been this great:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcardioQ2ddoc

cheers,

~Doc

I don't think the Chrysler wheels will bolt up to the Cadillac. Mopar has used 4.5" bolt circles for a long time, and we know those are 114.3mm. Do we want to fan that fire again?

Beware the "chrome" Chrysler wheels. Many modern chrome wheels from Chrysler are really silver alloys with chromed plastic "caps" over the wheels. Convincing, but fake. My parents had an '03 Liberty with the "chrome-clad" wheels. My dad never did believe they were plastic caps. They're doing that on a variety of models nowadays, and the new 300s are included in that.

sorry, not the 300C but the 300M wheels, the ones on my buddy's deville are 17'' and chrome all the way, look sweet too!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

Hey Cardio-Doc, do you give deals to fellow caddyinfo members, and how much to ship a set of rims to Ontario Canada??

www.madd.ca

Archived