CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Fuse Location?

AtlantaMc

I was just out for lunch, waiting to make a turn, and the blink is no more... But they still light up. I tested the hazards, and they still work. I'm wondering if the location of the fuse is in the front box, or the trunk fuse box. Thanks in advance!!

Mark McDermott

79 Deville 84,000

97 Deville 279,000 :yupi3ti:

Sounds more like a flasher than a fuse if the emergency flashers work but the turn signals don't. Check under the driverside hush panel. The long rectangular black plactic one is the turn signal flasher.

Larry,

Last night on the way home, I bought a NAPA electronic flasher. Then the search was on! Ha! Their flasher is round, about an inch long with two gold prongs sticking out like plug. Anyway, I figured out on the way home that the location had to be inside the car, otherwise I wouldn't hear the blinking noise. I removed the black panel by the foot pedals and the gray panel under the steering column. All the gray panel exposes is another black panel which I didn't remove. I thought I would wait and check the replies today. I turned the hazards on and still couldn't locate where the blinking noise originates from!!! :blink: Is the location of the black box you refer to going to be on the back side of the instrument panel? :( Thanks!!!

Mark McDermott

79 Deville 84,000

97 Deville 279,000 :yupi3ti:

Archived