CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Anyone see this before?

Scotty

Tonight I was driving in the rain and it was hard to see, so I turned my dash off. I drove about 30 minutes and all of a sudden my dash board lights up and says, "CHECK GAS GAUGE" at 4 gallons.... Amazing thinking on Cadillac's part to realize that an owner could run out of gas with the dashboard turned off... I am impressed. I was able to reset it with 'information'.. Very well thought out..

Yes I have seen this on my 93 STS.

The sad thing is that I should never have let it get that low, and take a chance of getting stranded. The reminder was welcome :)

-George

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

I love that feature and the fact that after 30 seconds with the wipers on the Headlights come on, around here that should be a standard, how much could it cost :D

Joe

I love that feature and the fact that after 30 seconds with the wipers on the Headlights come on, around here that should be a standard, how much could it cost :D

Joe

More and more states are legislating "headlamps on with wipers". I like it.

Another well thought out system is Stabilitrak. It has saved my bacon a few times in hydroplaning situations.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

... Another well thought out system is Stabilitrak.  It has saved my bacon a few times in hydroplaning situations.

JimD,

Stabiltrac is the best thing since sliced bread! That system loves the hydroplaning STS.

I play with the hydroplaning keeping my foot off the gas, cruise engaged, and letting the car do its thing. What a blast!

Stabilitrac is the best feature of all on any STS! Hands Down!

Archived