CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Donuts

jonny

If you want to , beat the sheboigan out of your car. It really is the only way to find out how far you can go , and you are the only one to blame when something breaks. Just do it in a safe place and put no body else at risk. Kick the crud out of your car and have fun. Let us know how it went and what busted. This way we can figure out how far we might go with out busting something.

Is it possible ot do donuts in my sts? if so are they any good? ;)

put it in reverse mash the throttle & whip the wheel all the way one way . Hold on .......................................................................then call a tow truck cause you'll probably blow the tranny in the process :D

Donuts Uhmmmmmm. Krispy Kreme Donuts. Gimme a dozen glazed. Oh we're talking in a car. I have done them both backwards and forwards in a FWD car.

It's my 1995 Bonneville. I wouldn't recommend it however. I was on ice, got enough speed to keep back wheels at a constant spin and made a sharp turn. The easiest way would be in reverse. My advice get a RWD car( I had a 79 Monte Carlo I loved doing donuts in). In a FWD car it puts hellacious stress on your power steering,(I had to replace a pump and pulley recently).

I have done the short track race thing for a lot of years (not with my beloved Caddy) and done a lot of drifters on to freeways... never lost a tranny yet. I have found as life has gone on... that my FWD Caddy girl is much like my first girlfriend; go hard but go easy.

Donuts are a fun thing but also something to be taken with a certain degree of caution.

If you want to come to Canada, I can show you... beyond that; you risk your tranny and all those around you...

MP

Archived