CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1/4 Mile video of 96 STS killing a WRX

cruzajc1

I love them both! The second one is my new favorite STS video clip! Do you have one hosted from inside your car? My STS has the 4.9 and I would love to hear what a N* sounds like at WOT! :D

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Yes, I have one of my son filming from inside the car. I beleive www.adumbrecords.com will be hosting it soon. If you want it now, email me at agustinjcruz@bellsouth.net and I'll send it to you. best time in my 96 STS is 14.5. When I get slicks I beleive I can hit 14.2 maybe lower. My goal is 14 flat.

Gus

Awesome! I think I will wait until it is hosted. I don't want to put you through the hassle of e-mailing it. ;). I can't wait to hear it! I have heard so much about that N* Roar! Next year, I will be upgrading to a 2000+ STS or ETC. I can't wait! Good luck with the times! I am sure you will hit a 14! What did the guy in the WRX say to you when you beat him? Great video! I need to get some video clips of my car. Although the only motion digital camera that I have is the cheap on built into our picture digital camera :rolleyes:.

Have a great day!

Aaron

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Trying to get this hosted

http://www.rrlrallyesport.com/Downloads/Mu...mp/MOV02660.MPG let me know if this site works:)

WOW....that caddy was waaaaaaaaaaaaay out ahead....LOLOL!!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Thanks, the MPH was 94 or 95 the .117 is my reaction time. All the videos will be up soon if not already there. my son is 9 and he had a blast at the track. I go back in two weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

Gus

More videos to come. I have one of a 2004 GTO beating me by less than 1/2 a sec when I ran 14.5:)

Archived