CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

• 2 weeks later...

How much for entire trunk lid? I have the exact same car! My brake light strip on trunk lid is only partially working due to a bad solder job. I'd like to get whole trunk lid, with all the lights, if it's in good shape? Also might want all the seats if they're in good shape, too. Mine are kinda beat up!

Thanks,

-Brian-

Call me at 727-992-4765 or 352-688-9950

or email at icemanbwab@yahoo.com

dally,

I'm interested in the driver's side mirror specificly but will take the whole side mirror assembly (so as not to break the glass). If you have any info regarding it ex. is it heated, dimming, etc. that would be great. Also how much you would like for it? I almost forgot.... if the fuel door is in good shape I'm interested in that as well. Thanks.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

• 3 weeks later...

Since my cruise control stopped working. The next thing to replace according to the manual is the PCM.

It has to be from a 4.6 liter engine. The PCM is located behind the glove compartment on the passinger side. If your curise was previiously working, provide your asking price for the PCM. My E-mail Address is BSchlossmann@sbcglobal.net and my cell phone is 847-452-6618. Thanks...

Archived