CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1997 Caddy STS. 78,xxx miles. Florida car all it's life until september. 2 women owners before me. 73,000 miles when I bought it in september. New drilled/slotted rotors, new ceramic pads, new plugs, wires, and Air Hog filter and Slick 50 in motor and trans (the over 75,000 mile stuff) . It's clean! Floor mats and carpet have no stains. Slate color with natural interior. Chrome wheels, no heated seats or moonroof but has factory disc changer. I don't want to sell it, but it doesn't fit my needs right now. E-mail me and I can send photo's. Asking $9,000. Car is in Mid-Michigan.

Scott Shoemaker

ashleigh@usol.com

Do you have any pictures I am looking for a 97 STS! I would have to see some pictures though you are about 10 hours away from me! ;)

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I have a few photo's, if you send me an e-mail I can attach some and send them to you.

I am not so good with this computer stuff, I have a digital camera and can take any photo's you'd like if you are interested.

Thanks,

Scott

My e-mail:

ashleigh@usol.com

My email is right there just hit the email button. I would like to see the pictures me and my dad are going to Toronto and I could look at it then! I would love to get a 97!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived