CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1999 chrome STS wheels 4 sale

Hey there are you selling those wheels with tires? I am looking for that style wheel but I need tires to and I can't afford both ha ha! I was wondering if you are selling them with a set of tires or not.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I was wondering how much it would coast to ship to Canada postal code C1E 1Z2

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Cadillac caddy sts,

Sorry, the wheels don't include tires, however I do have 2 brand new tires for those wheels (they have 600 miles on them) that I can include for an addittional $100.00 plus shipping. I paid $200.00 for them and will include the receipt. Shipping for the wheels alone (not including the tires) is $114.00 to your address. The auction will be over on 1-30-05 and will be sold to highest bidder regardless of price. Great chance for a beautiful set of Cadillac wheels. Don't hesitate to email if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Rick

Doc,

No, I didn't test fit all those cars, thats why I suggest checking with your local tire dealer just to be sure. You can probably do a search on Google for your particular car to see if they will fit. Internet is great for info like that.

Doc,

By the way, you might want to be careful with the info you get off of the internet. An awful lot of seemingly "unstable" people out there that may want to screw you over. I even ran into one that sells Cadillac rims, so I always suggest caution on everyones part.

Another good word of caution, keep all of your corresponence.

Good day.

Nice ad.  I especially like all that fitment information.  Did you test fit those wheels on all those cars, yourself?

~Doc

Rickm6,

Apparently you dont know who cardio-doc is...The statement he made was just dripping with sarcasm...I realize it does take a specially trained ear to pick it up! :P See his info about being the #1 cadillac wheel seller on ebay!

Archived