CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WTS: 1996 Cadillac Seville STS $5200 Green/Tan

Posting car for my Father. This car is loaded with all the options from the factory; power moonroof, 12 disc CD changer, genuine leather, Zebrano wood interior, memory seats for two drivers(includes climate and radio settings), Bose digital audio system, Rain sensing automatic wipers, 7 spoke chrome wheels, remote power locks, trunk and alarm. This car has been well maintained by car lovers and stored winters, never seen salt.

Condition of Polo Green exterior is stunning. Most of the car is like new, paint is really nice. Shale/LightTan Interior is also like new, no wear even on gearshifter or steering wheel, only a small spot on driver seat on inside of right side. Recent work done mostly for preventative maintenance include a complete brake job, new water pump, all new belts(including pulleys and tensioner), set of platinum spark plugs and wires, alternator, O2 sensor, PCV valve, air filter, fuel filter and a brand new OEM factory moonroof assembly that replaced the original factory one that did not work absolutely perfect. Mobil motor oil/filter and Dexcool coolant were just changed. Car has good Michelin tires all around. This car is ready to go, it runs strong and drives great, needs nothing at all and won't for a long time.

Terms of Sale-Clean and clear title, I am a private owner, not a dealer. Title in hand. 1G6KY5296TU826717 is VIN. 133K miles, these cars go 250-300K easy as you guys know, especially when taken care of this well. Please e-mail me with any questions or if you would like to test drive. Buyer can arrange pick up or shipping with me.

More pics availible on request:

STSfront2.jpg

Click for Larger Pic

STSInteriorDash.jpg

Click for Larger Pic

STSNStar.jpg

Click for larger Pic

I did not get records from previous owner, and forgot to get the print out when I got the fuel rail done for the recall while I was at the dealer. I do have every record for what I have done to it. As for Dexcool, I think it was done at about 80K then again at 125K.

That car looks great I would look into it but I want a 98 or newer I like the new look, looks to be in excelent shape.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived