CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WOW! Own the Cadillac Sixteen!! Incredible

Caddyjag

Yeah, you can now own the Cadillac Sixteen. At least, that's what I found out in a foreign Ebay page. Of course it's not the real one, only a 1/18 Replica. It's made by a company called Ricko. Hopefully I can get my hands on it as soon as I see it here in the U.S. Here is the link.

http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ssPageName=WDVW

Caddyjag

Translated to English: It's a CAR MODEL.

NEW, IN ITS ORIGINAL BOX Spectacular scale model on metal scale 1:18 of the Ricko mark. High level of detail. This extraordinary prototype of Cadillac (the reproduction measures and nothing nothing else less than 31 cm.) he is elegant and aggressive, a mass that does not happen unnoticed, in comparison with any other car. Its advanced design does not leave indifferent either anybody. The ceiling is totally acristalado (dark), and the interior is worthy of a Rolls Royce. Sport an hidden one under a great berlina. Everything a luxury. The color also is distinguished of the majority, a metalized dark gray, very sober. Really, a jewel of the design and the elegance, that will eclipsará, without a doubt, to any other model that you have. The scale model has practicable direction, are opened, attention, the 4 doors, the hood (in 2 halves, like the classic ones), and the maletero (upholstered in spongy material). Interiors also upholstered, in fabric color cream. Hallucinating!

Archived