CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

O RINGS@FILTER ADAPTER

Does anyone no the size or part# for the orings at the filter adapter on a 94 STS? Mine are weeping alil bit and I will be doing an oil/filter change soon and will be adressing them at that time. This is for the cooler lines by the way....Thanks ;)

look1-1-1.jpg

Does anyone no the size or part# for the orings at the filter adapter on a 94 STS?

The oil filter adapter to crankcase O rings should be GM part #3543719 (or whatever the current part number happens to be for a 1994 model).

....This is for the cooler lines by the way....Thanks ;)

The oil cooler plumbing should be flared fittings. No O rings involved at that point.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Thanks for the P/N Jim,when I replaced the rad in Jan. the cooler lines on the passenger side of the rad had orings, and the tranny cooler lines on the driverside has flare. However there is also a cooler in front of the condenser,is that the oilcooler also or...?

look1-1-1.jpg

....However there is also a cooler in front of the condenser,is that the oilcooler also or...?

Possibly/probably power steering fluid cooler.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Thaks again Jim,Ranger has answered my question,the power steering cooler is a little lower down about 2"x 8". This is a "Z" rated car. Lots o coolers

look1-1-1.jpg

Archived