CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2004 Cadillac CTS-V

2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Light Platinum (silver) with Ebony (black) interior. Car has all the bells and whistles; XM radio, On Star, DVD player, navigation system, 6 disc CD changer in dash, Bose speaker system with subwoofer, power everything, memory seats and mirrors, you name it. Car is paid off and ready for immediate delivery. View pictures at: http://members15.clubphoto.com/bill893279/...581/guest.phtml

Remember, if you are in certain states you will pay NO sales tax if you buy from an individual, potentially savings thousands.

Has 2100 miles currently (9-27-04) and a full tank of gas!! :P

Email me at vettinman@yahoo.com for any info.

Well, believe it or not I just bought the car kind of on a dare. I have had a lot of Corvettes (see www.angelfire.com/sc2/vettinman) including several Z06s and when I told a friend of mine that runs a Corvette shop that I had wanted a Cadillac for a long time he said if I didn't get a V I was missing out. So I got it knowing that I wouldn't keep it too long. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the car but I have limited garage space and with a C6 Corvette AND a Chevy SSR for the wife on the way it has to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived