CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Does anyone have a performance chip

eldoman95

http://www.domesticperformance.com/product...products_id=250

Here is the description from the above link:

1993-1995 Cadillac 4.6l Northstar performance Chip $370.00

Finally we have a solution for your computer chip needs. The options are truly limitless within the cars capabilities.

We will provide a list of some of the standard options so you can get an idea of what can be done. These options are for a 1993-1995 Cadillac Northstar.

Speed limiter Torque management Traction control Better spark curve Firmer trans shifts EGR flow Converter lock Fan on/off Each chip comes with a lifetime warranty. 35 Day money back Guarantee on Any Performance Chip/Recalibrated PCM Product. ALL CHIPS ARE NOT SMOG OR STREET LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA AND ARE INTENDED FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAW'S REGARDING MODIFIED CHIPS IN YOUR CAR.TAKING YOUR CAR ABOVE ITS ORIGINAL SET SPEED LIMITER LIMIT IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DOMESTIC PERFORMANCE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY EXSESIVE SPEED. Enjoy.

I BOUGHT A SUPERCHIPS CHIP FOR MY 95 SLS A COUPLE YEARS AGO. THE FIRST ONE THAT THEY SENT ME MADE THE CAR SLOWER BECAUSE THE NEWER CHIPS THAT THEY WHERE PURCHASING FROM CADILLAC WERE DIFFERENT FROM THEIR ORIGINAL CHIPS THEY USED TO DESIGN THE PROGRAM. I RETURNED THE CHIP AND THEY SENT ME A REPLACEMENT AND IT WORKED FINE. I USED IT UNTIL I SWAPPED THE SLS ENGINE & TRANNY FOR AN STS MODEL.

Archived