CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'96 SLS For Sale - Boston Area

Howyadoin,

I've got a line on a '93 STS, so I'm putting the '96 up for sale! It's a great car, and it's never let me down, but I miss the STS, so take advantage of my nostalgia. Here's the history of the car since I bought it back in February...

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=418&st=0

As you can see from that little saga, I've put a fair amount of work into her... A/C compressor, fuel pump, blower motor, brakes all around, left inner tie rod end, stabilizer links, coolant service... Look at it this way; the work that's been done is somewhere around $1200, and you can probably double that if I had it done at the stealership. I bought the car for $3800, put another $1200 into her, and I'm selling her for...

...wait for it...

$3500!

Yeah, I know, KBB's private party price is $5950, I'm outta my frickin' mind, but I'm not sure how long the '93 will be available, and I want to move quickly.

Problems? Sure, what car doesn't? The AM radio reception is poor, the car does give the occasional puff of smoke off the line if you don't exercise her regularly, the driver's side seat heater isn't working, the paint's got some scratches...

Here's some photos...

img_0316crop.jpg

img_0318crop.jpg

I'm located in Salem, Mass, but I work near the NH border, so either site would be fine if you wanna take her for a ride. I'm pretty sure the first person that drives her is gonna do the deal, so lemme know! You can PM me here or reach me at mbp2112@yahoo.com

-Rav

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

...but wait, there's more!!

I'll throw service manuals (2 volumes) AND access to my Alldata DIY online service. The same database the pros use. You can walk into the shop and know more about the problem than the mechanic, or even better, bring him the diagrams, procedures, etc, and keep him from going on a fishing expedition on your dime!

Huh? Pretty cool, huh?

B)

-Rav

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Archived