CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CODES MEANING???????Need Fix!!!

beato

Those codes are CVRSS related. This is where you will need a shop manual to track it down. You must follow the "trouble tree" to determine whether there is an open in circuit 960 or if the problem is in the EBTCM or the CVRSS control module.

I forget the exact acronym but the CVRSS module is the brain of the computer commanded ride system or computer controled suspension. Circuit 960 is the circuit that it is on. It reads the road surface (smooth, bumpy, RR tracks) then communicates with the PCM and EBTCM to control wheel spin, yaw, roll etc.

After searching the manual and what seems like hundreds of schematics for :30 min. I finally found it. Circuit 960 is a brown wire running from the EBTCB (left front of engine compartment) to the CVRSS control module (upper left portion of the electronics bay, behind the rear seat back).

After searching the manual and what seems like hundreds of schematics for :30 min. I finally found it. Circuit 960 is a brown wire running from the EBTCB (left front of engine compartment) to the CVRSS control module (upper left portion of the electronics bay, behind the rear seat back).

I meant EBTCM.

Archived