Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Got Codes?


Recommended Posts

Your immediate concern is P0171 and P0174.

These two P codes together points directly at a ruptured (what GM calls the ) plenum. The plenum is a rubber fitting/seal between the throttle body and the intake manifold.

Replace the plenum, clear the codes, and test drive the car.


Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what it's called but there is that thin flat black plastic piece which is normally cable tied onto your rubber elbow(intake) could be separated from it. You can inadvertently disconnect it just by changing your air cleaner element...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...