CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Showing everyone else up

Cadillac STS

That looks great! Nice and shiney! I asked my dad if I could buy one of those tents, he said no, <_< darn. Great job!

P.S. I like your dog and your detour sign, haha

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

That looks great! Nice and shiney! I asked my dad if I could buy one of those tents, he said no, <_< darn. Great job!

P.S. I like your dog and your detour sign, haha

Yeah...Dwetour sign was a little stunt we kinda pulled off one night...don't even ask us how we used it..dont want to get in any more trouble :ph34r:

but yeah ended up stying with me in the end

I will be home almost everyday, so feel free to drop by and wax mine when you have a few spare moments!!! :D BTW-looks real nice all cleaned up!

Yeah and after you're finished waxing Scott's caddy feel free to do mine. I'm too busy driving mine. But I have to say the wax job looks real nice. Since you have the balls to post your Header then I figure it's fair game when i say my vote for best wax job goes to Jason's SLS. Hey but you have the chicken wire thing working for you. It's different and looks sharp.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Looks good; now tell us what you've got in the lower grill?????

Archived