CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

no cruise/no lockup

SweetWilliam

The cruise in my 95 Aurora quite. No light on the dash, nothing. The SES light comes on over 45mph and the torque lockup isn't working. I ran some wires for a cd changer under the dash so I thought that maybe I messed up a switch on the brake pedal, but I can't see antything wrong. Does anyone know witch switch works them? There is two on the pedal and a lot of wires. Fuse looks good. Any thoughts on what to do next?

I did several searches, but couldn't get anything to come up. Thanks for any input.

Check your fuses because there is a fuse that controls all the things you are saying that does not work. You probably blew the fuse when you ran your wires. Make sure you check all the fuses, in the trunk, under the hood, under the dash on both passenger and drivers side, or where ever they put them. There is usually more than one fuse block.

On mine i had the same problem a while back...this is going to sound like a wierd, but it all ended up being in the brake pedal switch....this was discovered whenone day when I could not get it to set, and I raised the pedal manually with my foot, it only moved about .5", but it was enough to identify the problem, realligned the switches, and no problem since

Archived