CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I saw a very irresponsible driver today

AaronM

I was getting in my car to go home from the wheel place. I heard that annoying bee sound of a Japanese pipe. There was a mazda getting ready to exit from the tire place. He slammed on it and flew out the place WOT (sounded like crap). The street he pulled on curves back and forth and the pavement was wet from rain. Well, he was doing about 50-60 in the 25mph curves and looses control and does a fish tale and slams it side right into the side of a newer GMC Denali. I was shocked. Some people are just really stupid. I hope the guy driving the Japanese burner gets the full 6 points for reckless driving! People like that should not be driving. Drive safe and watch out for nuts!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

I was getting in my car to go home from the wheel place. I heard that annoying bee sound of a Japanese pipe. There was a mazda getting ready to exit from the tire place. He slammed on it and flew out the place WOT (sounded like crap). The street he pulled on curves back and forth and the pavement was wet from rain. Well, he was doing about 50-60 in the 25mph curves and looses control and does a fish tale and slams it side right into the side of a newer GMC Denali. I was shocked. Some people are just really stupid. I hope the guy driving the Japanese burner gets the full 6 points for reckless driving! People like that should not be driving. Drive safe and watch out for nuts!

What you should have did, and I've done it myself, is wait for the police to arrive and then give an eye-witness account of what happened. This way, you make sure the Japanese burner gets "burned" by the law. Also, give the victim in the accident your name and phone number so their insurance company can contact you for a statement. It really helps out the victim of the accident when you help nail a piece of irresponsible garbage, like the one you described.

You can also try calling the police and asking to speak with the officer who took the report and offer to give a statement as a witness. They will sometimes amend the report by adding a witness statement, even after the accident. If they didn't ticket the at fault driver up front, they sometimes mail a ticket to them after receiving a witness statement.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I was actually going to, but there was a guy who was driving behind the SUV that stayed there. He looked like he was preaching to the carzy driver. I was happy to see that!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Heh.. driving like that is one thing, but doing it in the rain, going around a corner, in that car? Big mistake.. I love driving fast but rain or wet pavement almost ruins all 'feel' for the car when you are trying to go fast....... but then again wet pavement and a rwd car in a big open flat parking lot is fun as hell :> Just not on the road with lots of other cars

Archived