CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

NEEDED!!!! Bose Front Left Door Speaker

I am in need of a drivers side door speaker (Bose) for a 99 STS. Mine has apparently blown. Sounds bad. Does anyone have one for sale, or know where I can get one. I have tried the Salvage yard, but all had rain damage. I really don't want to go that route. I would like to purchase a good condition and reliable speaker. Please help me out, fellow Caddy Riders. Also, I need a spare Key-less entry Remote, with lock/unlock trunk and gas door buttons. I have found locksmiths with 3 buttons, but not 4. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Mr Slimm

• 3 months later...

I am in need of a drivers side door speaker (Bose) for a 99 STS. Mine has apparently blown. Sounds bad. Does anyone have one for sale, or know where I can get one. I have tried the Salvage yard, but all had rain damage. I really don't want to go that route. I would like to purchase a good condition and reliable speaker. Please help me out, fellow Caddy Riders. Also, I need a spare Key-less entry Remote, with lock/unlock trunk and gas door buttons. I have found locksmiths with 3 buttons, but not 4. Any help would be appreciated.

I was missing the speaker from the 1st STS I had, what I did was to pull the Bose box out of the door. Then I sent it to Bose and they repaired it for about 76 dollars it was a flat rate, all the dealers wanted about 400+ dollars for box they said they couldn't sell just the speaker. It was sometime ago, I hope it helps.