CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Pace Car

Marika

I went to the Meadowlands Race Track to put a digital camera through it's paces and see how it would function photographing trotters moving at about 30 mph while they were practicing and working out.

For the most part, the camera did fairly well. I'll be writing an article about it once I finish all the testing.

In the meanwhile, one of the conditions the horses go through is that they have to learn to follow a pace car and break from the gate correctly. Today, all the two year olds were training so it was fun to watch these youngsters strut their stuff.

As the pace car came around the track it looked "oddly familiar".

Go to my website at http://www.geocities.com/girlperson2 and scroll down the main page to "Odds and Ends". Click the link for Cadillac Pace Car.

Enjoy!!

P.S. If you get a message that the site is not available, try again later. Since the geocities account is free, they limit how much bandwidth you can use in a given time period.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Guess you exceeded the limit.. I can give you a free web hosting account if you want :) And if the host for this forum ever goes away , I'll be glad to take it :)

Looks like it's back again, at least for now.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived