CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Touch Up Paint Vendor

Just wanted to share with the group the name of a vendor that I just had a really good experience with; etouchup.com

After shopping price, and finding these guys (great prices), I ordered touch up paint for my DeVille this past Tuesday, the 13th, and received it UPS this morning, the 16th. Painted a chip to check the match and it's perfect.

Good communication, quick service, nice people.

Have a great weekend all! I'll be doing touch up, and compounding !

Best,

Tim

http://www.paintscratch.com/

That's where I get my touchup paint from. Excellent coverage and the color is near perfect.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

What colors are we talking about here? Do either of you two have any experience with these outfits matching (for touchup) a three stage paint such as "Diamond White" ?(aka:"bobbynski's white lightning") LOL

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

What colors are we talking about here? Do either of you two have any experience with these outfits matching (for touchup) a three stage paint such as "Diamond White" ?(aka:"bobbynski's white lightning") LOL

paintscratch.com has these for your car:

White Diamond Pearl Tri-coat........93/WA8933

White Diamond Tri-coat Pearl........93/WA9097

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I know someone who used paintscratch.com for their Japanese car that was a tri-color and he was totally impressed with the outcome.

My Caddy is that Dark Plum color. Seems to be a different color depending on the lighting. Can look anything from black to a dark rose. The touch up paint isn't noticable at all.

paintscratch.com has these for your car:

White Diamond Pearl Tri-coat........93/WA8933

White Diamond Tri-coat Pearl........93/WA9097

Cool. I wonder what the difference is between the two...Perhaps one is a base coat? In any event, I'd get them both, and add them to my growing (but little used, thankfully) collection of touch up paints. That D. White is a VERY difficult paint to match, for touch up purposes.

user posted image

Check your paint code in the trunk of your car to know for sure which one is the match up for your car. There are instructions at the website as to how to find and read the code.

Check your paint code in the trunk of your car to know for sure which one is the match up for your car. There are instructions at the website as to how to find and read the code.

Duh.. I knew that! :huh:;)

user posted image

Cool. I wonder what the difference is between the two...Perhaps one is a base coat? In any event, I'd get them both, and add them to my growing (but little used, thankfully) collection of touch up paints. That D. White is a VERY difficult paint to match, for touch up purposes.

I think the tri-color comes in three separate bottles. Send the company e-mail to find out for sure or call them.

I think the tri-color comes in three separate bottles. Send the company e-mail to find out for sure or call them.

I just put it in my 'faves'...Thanks!

user posted image

Archived