CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigfoo

Who's going to watch fireworks tonight?  :)

I'm taking the kids out to see them.  Always fun :>

Happy Independence Day to you too!!

Here in my town, the officials decided to have their fireworks display on July 2nd. However NOAA Radio was warning of dangerous lightning, hail and severe thunderstorms for that evening and the ruling geniuses here in town decided to go ahead with the fireworks anyway apparently ignoring the federal government warnings. Well, the fireworks are held every year at the local high school stadium and this year the fireworks were for real: someone got hit by lightning. <_>

It also rained like a typhoon here.

Politicians can be such geniuses. :angry:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Currently, as I write this, the skies are filled with light all around me and the sound of thundering fireworks echo everywhere.

Lodi, Paterson, Passaic, Saddle Brook, Wallington as well as other towns that border my town have launched their fireworks displays, almost simultaneously.

You don't know which direction to turn in to get a look at what's filling the sky!!

My town will try again tomorrow to do their fireworks display. Silly rabbits, if they had bought a NOAA radio, they could have avoided the dreadful situation of a few days ago. I think I'll donate one of my NOAA radios to the local Police dept.

darn!! I can still hear the booming from far away..... :)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived