p6140020.jpg

2 10 inch alpine 600 watt subs in sealed box

400 Watt Chrome Audiobahn amp with fan-cooled intake

NEONS!!!

:D

let me know what ya'll think!

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

a toggle in the remote wire is not a great idea for the longevity of the amp...

what's the numbers on that amp? i used to run an audiobahn similar to that with the fan and digital volt readout. i was pleasantly surprised with it! i sold it for way more than i bought it for because it was chrome had "neon display" and a fan! B)

good choice with those alpines bro. "you have officially been pimped daddy!"

lol, alpine makes some sick head units.. so how do the subwoofers hit, 2 x 10" .. gotta pack a wallop, do they shake the rear view mirror? .. thinking about a smaller setup myself, wanna do some airride suspension and need room for the compresors etc .. curentlly have 2 x 15" jl's. .. and i must say, you have one darn shiny car {rubs eyes}

looking good man, wouldnt complain if it was in my driveway

I am disapointed with the alpine subs I had. I blew one, then I really blew the second one pushed like 600 watts threw it. Now they are just oversized paper weights. I had nothing but problems with them. i had the wires break several times on them the and internal wire broke. It wasnt worth the money to send them back to alpine. Good luck with yours.

Frank

Oh... did you install an on/off switch in the cabin to turn the subs on or off or are they always on?

yup, HAD to do that! Lots of chicks don't like to be blasted by bass ;)

Here it is, located under the dash on the drivers side, just out of site, but not out of reach.

p6140071.jpg

Do they thump? OH YEAH! :lol:

Not real loud out side of the car - but that wasn't really what i was going for - but inside it ROCKS, whats weird too, is that when you are going down the road with ONLY the sunroof open, and you have the thing cranked up you can actually feel the bass move up the back side you your neck! :blink:

Anyway, yeah, i bought that amp for its looks, but it packs a puch too, eventually i will build my own box so that you can actualle SEE the amp better.

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Archived