CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CTS-V on Speed channel Tonight

MIke D

They are showing a test drive program on the CTS-V tonight.. Got my recorder set... Just thought I would let everyone know about it... Mike D

Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it!

93 STS 225,000 Miles

99 STS 111,000 Miles

Sure I will SNED it out to you right away... Honestly I wont waste my money Sneding it out to you... The show was not all that impressive... Good shots on a track with the CTS-VR?? Da black ones... But the 30 min program was 20 min of fluff... 10 min racing around... MD

Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it!

93 STS 225,000 Miles

99 STS 111,000 Miles

Fluff sure, but I liked the racers commets regarding the fine handling and braking in the stock car. Can always add HP to the LS-6 (like its really needed...).

If the car couldnot handle the 400 HP to begin with, there might be serious trouble marketing. Stoppong power probably needs to matched to going power for real-world cars.

The 4-mode stabiltrack/traction control was interesting along with an unlimited (not sure how available) top speed of 163. Not that there are many roads (except around here... ;) ) that you can fly low - well into triples for miles and miles. (sorry - digressing, again)

Now, lets see an AWD version with another 100 HP (turbo or supercharged). Then go out and kick A** and take names ... in luxery. Really, who could touch it for say about $65,000? :rolleyes:

The fact that high performance head of GM supported the cars was also important for the -V program in general. I thought he would have blabbed a bit about the big brother STS-V ?

The car was really summed up nicely with the comment that this particular $50,00 American can take on ANY $70,000 European cars and beat 'em in every aspect.

Even if they don't sell like cazy here, you can bet that a lot more will show up in Europe, Japan, MidEast, South America and wherever the styling hooks and the performance nails buyers.

Let's ask Bruce to raffle one off ! ?

Its a a go if just 500 CaddyInfo tickets sold at only $100 each :)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Archived