CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Seville STS Rusted Brake Lines

Hi there,

Can someone please help me? I live in England. I own a '98 Seville STS. My brake lines are badly corroded and need replacing.

My problem is that I don't know the sizes/threads/specifications of the tubing/tubing nuts and bleed screws I require to do the job.

Can someone give me that information or tell me where I can obtain it.

Thanks in anticipation of helpful replies.

John

Hi there,

Can someone please help me? I live in England. I own a '98 Seville STS. My brake lines are badly corroded and need replacing.

My problem is that I don't know the sizes/threads/specifications of the tubing/tubing nuts and bleed screws I require to do the job.

Can someone give me that information or tell me where I can obtain it.

Thanks in anticipation of helpful replies.

John

I only have the service manual for the 92 Seville so I have no way of knowing if the specs are the same.

If someone can confirm this, I'll be happy to scan the pages and post them with a link so this fellow can download them. Otherwise, he will have to get his hands on a service manual for his vehicle or someone else will have to do the scanning from their service manual.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived