CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Radio Wire Harness Diagram

ed blaq

Any ideas where I can find a radio harness diagram for my 1995 Seville? I am installing an after market head and have all the right gear except I cannot find anyone who makes a direct harness to harness plug for the Bose Gold series so I am forced to hardwire it but cannot for the life of me figure out which wire is which :(

Ed

post-3-1087585392.jpg

ed,

there is a company (Pacific Accessory Corporation or PAC) that makes plug and play kits for us. their info is 714 835-3022 (www.pac-audio.com) . they can give you the number to a distributor close to you. the model number you would need is "ROEM-GM32". if you plug that into a yahoo search, it will bring up a few distributors as well.

now having said all of that, i have not tried it yet. i ordered one yesterday over the phone from a company called Better Source in Chicago (800 776-0105) for $43.12 + plus shipping. i should have it monday so i will post results after installation.

bruce,

hope i'm not breaking any "advertising" codes. :unsure:

GOOB

I am using a PIE HRC-GM32 head unit replacment module that I got from a company called logjam electronics. They also carry the ROEM-32 they assured me this was the fix I needed. The problem is the two plugs of the wiring harness do not fit in the plug from the module :angry:

ed,

how are you coming with your install? got my roem-gm32 in the mail and boy was i in for a suprise. like you, i thought i would plug, play and be done with my install in ten minutes. the pin configuration was all wrong so i called the manufacturer (PAC) and was told that i need to connect the adapter in the trunk and not at the head unit...which means NOW i've gotta go out and purchase wire to run from the trunk back up to my aftermarket stereo...headache.

Archived