CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Take a look!!! 1995 Eldorado for Sale!!

Well-loved car for 4 years…due to busy life have decided to replace car instead of repairing. Would make a great car with a little extra TLC. Recent problem with transmission sticking in 2nd gear…car is drivable to 45 – 50 MPH. Have had estimates from $500 and up to repair.

Exterior is Dark Cherry with Dark Cherry/Zebrano Wood Interior. 4.6L 270H NorthStar motor in overall great condition…body is in good condition as well! New Alternator, new battery and tires with 25,000 of usage…air conditioner will need to be charged. Car has 135,000 miles (when purchased had 62,000). Car is all electric, all leather, aluminum wheels and remote keyless entry.

Car is located in Illinois…buyer is responsible for pickup. Asking $800 (cash or certified check). Serious inquires may email for phone number at mainkarman@aol.com. Can email pictures upon request. :rolleyes: .

Parting out has been a conversation here..BUT would be MUCH MUCH MORE WORK!! = ) We are strongly considering a listing on Ebay...have just enjoyed reading the comments on here..and have used several ideas over the months to atake back to our mechanic for repair.

Yes, I has kinda thinking shift solenoids but I think they would set a code. Apparently it may be a bigger problem. I was thinking about it if I was pretty sure it was shift solenoids, although Auburn to Woodstock in 2nd gear might be pushing it.

We had thought of the shift solenoid as well...but had not found the correct coding. Too bad you don't have a trailer!! :huh:

I tell you it' a great car....but with 2 drivers...we really don't need 3 cars!

Ok, now we've got a problem, I want to buy the car too. I tried e-mailing you yesterday through the caddyinfo.com system, and then today over my hotmail but it got returned that it was undeliverable. Please e-mail me at:

sremezoff@hotmail.com

If you e-mail me your phone number, I'd be more than happy to pick up the long distance charges. Thanks a bunch!

Spence

Archived