CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

umknown part

Ruud

Can anyone tell me where I can find this---> 'n/s front constant velocity joint gaiter'?

The MOT fail description last year was "n/s front constant velocity joint gaitor insecurely mounted to housing"

I just want to check it's fixed..

Can anyone tell me where I can find this---> 'n/s front constant velocity joint gaiter'?

The MOT fail description last year was "n/s front constant velocity joint gaitor insecurely mounted to housing"

Get a new drive axle assembly. The gaiter is the rubber cover that protects the constant velocity joints from contamination by road dirt. When the gaiter rips crud gets in the CV joint and ruins it. You are advised to replace that axle (cv joint) assembly.

Get a new drive axle assembly. The gaiter is the rubber cover that protects the constant velocity joints from contamination by road dirt. When the gaiter rips crud gets in the CV joint and ruins it. You are advised to replace that axle (cv joint) assembly.

wel maybe that's already been done since it was last years test. I'll check it over

Archived