CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

This morning as I was headed home after breakfast, I noticed this mess at a small strip mall. Seems someone with a Mitsubishi drove through the store front, then backed out, went to the Dunkin Donuts a few doors down, got some coffee (I guess) and left. :lol: :lol:

The police apparently know who he is, witnesses.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

NorthJersey022209.jpg

One of the images got published in the Bergen Record. It's in the on line as well as the print edition.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

NorthJersey022209.jpg

One of the images got published in the Bergen Record. It's in the on line as well as the print edition.

Congratulations on getting your photo in the news. I tend to think, however, that it's not the first time for you.

NorthJersey022209.jpg

Congratulations on getting your photo in the news. I tend to think, however, that it's not the first time for you.

Thanks! I believe this will be number 5 for me.

Archived