CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Air filter and ducts....I must be really dumb...

DaveCarter

I've searched the forum but can't find the secret to re-installing the air box cover, and flexbile ductwork from the thottle body to the air cleaner on the 03 Seville. I'm pretty doggone frustrated. Is there a secret procedure or something? Any savvy insight would be appreciated before I take an axe to this thing.

:-)

Dave

I've searched the forum but can't find the secret to re-installing the air box cover, and flexbile ductwork from the thottle body to the air cleaner on the 03 Seville. I'm pretty doggone frustrated. Is there a secret procedure or something? Any savvy insight would be appreciated before I take an axe to this thing.

:-)

Dave

I dunno . . . maybe this will help?

Regards,

Warren

Air_Cleaner_Assembly_Replacement.pdf

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks Warren...I got the parts in the proper order...just can't seem to get them to all fit. I'm not sure which section should go on first, second, etc. I'll keep trying to figure it out. The explosion on this will help.

Dave

Archived