CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Billet Grilles for 2000 STS??

SPreston2001

Hey guys I just picked up my STS and normally I can find just about everything in terms of customization on Ebay, but I cant seem to locate a billet grille for a decent price. Any info on where I can find one? Thanks

3100406887_808dbe1b91_m.jpg3100408453_191809e0a7_m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe it but I just picked up a brand new E&G billet grille on Ebay for free!! Paypal had sent me a coupon for $25 off my next purchase and when I went to use it the coupon code, it wouldnt accept it. So I then called PayPal customer support and spoke with a gentlemen that said his supervisor would manually activate my coupon code and that I should be able to use it. Boy was he right! I went to complete my transaction for my $239 billet grille, applied my coupon code and then proceeded to check my eyes to make sure they were seeing my computer screen correct. The guy at PayPal customer support obviously made a typo and instead of giving me $25 off gave me $250 off!! I completed the transaction for a whopping $0.00!!! What a break!! Its about time loyal customers start receiving quality customer service!! Lol.

3100406887_808dbe1b91_m.jpg3100408453_191809e0a7_m.jpg

Archived